Robert Pahmiyer

Kyler Welker

Victoria Morrison

Robert Pahmiyer
| (830) 265-1239
Marble Falls, Tx. 78654

Accredited Land Consultant (ALC)

Peyton Creek Ranch


Peyton Creek Ranch

$490,000 Wadsworth, Texas 77414
  • 100 Acres

Property Description

Beautiful 100-acre property just South of Bay City, Texas and east of Wadsworth, Texas. The property has ~1.2 miles of Peyton Creek frontage. Peyton Creek runs all the way to Matagorda Bay and is navigable by small boat. Roughly 30% wooded along the creek with majestic mature trees in a park like setting. The remaining ~70% is open pasture currently utilized for grazing cattle. Significant potential for agricultural, recreational, hunting and fishing use as well as potential commercial use. Nice location within ~80 miles of the Houston Metroplex and only ~25 miles to Matagorda Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. Some oil and gas activity in the area and all minerals convey!

Property Map

Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Similar Properties